Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fresh Start

I decided to delete my other blog that I was doing that was focused on my journey of losing weight.  I decided to do that because I'm tired of being controlled by my weight and how much weight I need to lose, etc.  There is so much more to me than my weight.

I have been so blessed throughout my life.  God has done so many amazing things in my life and in the lives of the people in my family and close friends.  I am a mom to 2 amazing and beautiful girls, Bella & Jenna.


I have an amazing husband who loves God, loves me, and loves our children. Not only that, but he is an AMAZING guitar player!

 
I'm not going to stop blogging about my weight loss but I am going to begin blogging about more than that because I love this life that I've been blessed with and I want to share it. :)
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. AMEN, thank goodness we aren't defined by our weight! God focuses on our hearts and minds, so should we!

    Enjoying your posts, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete