Tuesday, February 19, 2013

That moment....

That moment when you realize your child is just like you and your mom really must have been praying that you would have a child just like you.

That moment when you tell your "mini me" that it's best to not even try because most likely you've already done it and weren't successful in being sneaky about it and you are warning her that she's going to get caught every time!

That moment when you realize that just like it did with you it's going in one ear and right out the other.

That moment when you realize you better get your prayer life in check!

That moment when your mom can do nothing but laugh when you tell her stories about your child and just say "yep"

I guess I better work on my amends list to my mom some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment