Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's a Glamorous Life

It's one of those weeks where I'm looking and thinking surely it's Friday but it's really only Wednesday. Thankfully we all know what Wednesday means.......DUCK DYNASTY!! :)  Then I wonder why am I looking so forward to Friday....I'm a mom. I don't get the weekend off! I do look forward to the weekends though because that is when I get to spend time with the ones I love the most.  That is one of the things I struggle with so much about working full time outside the home. I feel like I don't get enough time with my daughters but I do have to do what is best for our family and at this point in our lives it's just not possible for me to be able to stay home full-time.  Maybe one day God will open that door in our lives but until then I am willing to do what I need to do for my family and at least He's put me in an interesting place. My job is definitely not boring.....ok maybe the job isn't all that eventful but the people around where I work are pretty entertaining.

It's been a crazy week at home and at work.  Hubby woke up on Monday not feeling well and found out today he has strep. So since he's been sick I've realized just how much he really does help me around the house on a normal basis.  I take that for granted sometimes. I'm definitely ready for him to feel better again.  

Being a mom and wife is not always so glamorous but I do have to say do have to say there's nothing in this world I would trade either of them for.

No comments:

Post a Comment