Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A little bit of chaos....a LOT of fun

The girls have been a little crazy the last few days. I keep telling myself we are on vacation and they are just wound up but today was one of those days I could've totally used a Xanax or 2. :) 

We slept in this morning which was really nice. I actually had to wake the girls up.  We had breakfast and then headed out for our day of fun. We visited the San Antonio Children's Museum and I have to say I was VERY impressed with this place. If you are planning a trip to San Antonio and have kids I highly highly recommend paying a visit to this museum.  The price was great and they even let you come back in and out on the day of your visit which is nice.  After we finished up at the museum we headed to the mall for a quick lunch and then headed to the Alamo.  Jim is better with history than I am.  I am interested in stuff but he is definitely the history buff of the family.  The girls were really interested to hear and see different stuff about the Alamo.

We came back to the hotel and did a little swimming and then headed back out for dinner and a ride down the riverwalk on the river barge.  Jenna loved it and soaked in most of what the tour guide was telling us.  Bella fell asleep or tried to.

All in all it was a great day! I am really enjoying spending time with Jim and my girls.  It's also been fun being here with friends that way we do get some adult interaction. :)

Here are a few pictures from our day.
























No comments:

Post a Comment