Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

We got to go to the Mesquite Rodeo last night with my parents.  My dad was gifted free tickets so he took the family. We actually got to sit in a suite and it was really nice. The best part about the whole night is we didn't have to spend any money. :) Gotta love those trips!!

We go to the rodeo at least once a year and have done that as long as I can remember.  It was sad last night to see so many open seats. People just don't have the love for the rodeo like they used to.

We had so much fun watching the cowboys and all of the animals.  Bella shares my hatred for tie down roping.  It always makes me so sad. We got to watch some young bull riders and that was cool.  As a mom it made me cringe but it was neat to see the youngsters participate.  There was even a little boy from Forney that rode a bull and he did really good!

Today we had church and our A2 group met after church.  I love our group. It's so neat getting to know other people in the church and building relationships! It was my turn to hang out with the kids so we set the slip and slide up in the front yard and let the kids go to town. They seemed to have a blast. 

It was a great weekend. I'm kind of sad it's over, but looking forward to what this week has in store for us. Hopefully lots of fun!

Here are a few pictures from our weekend














No comments:

Post a Comment